Paramore . I want moree !




Here’s the song album track list:   1. Linkin Park – Iridescent 2. Paramore – Monster 3. My Chemical Romance – The Only Hope For Me Is You 4. Taking Back Sunday – Faith 5. Staind – The Bottom 6. Art Of Dying – Get Thru This 7. Goo Goo Dolls – All That you Are 8. Theory Of A Deadman – Head Above Water 9. Black Veil Brides – Set The World On Fire 10. Skillet – Alive & Awake (Remix)11. Mastodon – Just Got Paid The album will be released June 14 !

I can't wait , seriously ! Especially the whole song from PARAMORE - MONSTER ! 
&& 
Transformers 3 too ! It's will be awesome ! *GRR*

But I let my heart go , it’s somewhere down at the bottom .
But I’ll get a new one and come back from the hope that you’ve stolen .
I’ll stop the whole world , I’ll stop the whole world from turning into a MONSTER .
Eating us alive , don’t you ever wonder how we survived ?” 
- MONSTER -


Sincerely from me ,
Hayleen Williams