Give More Expect Less


When so many things that comes out in my head, problem and so on. I try to find something positive. I say at myself  just don't feed my mind with something that extremely negative and don't let thing make me down easily! The rest doesn't matter. And I'm not only saying this to myself, but something everyone should live by everyday. You keep thinking what make you happy, keep people that truly satisfies with your heart, better yet if you found someone who's companion of your soul. We should know all the millions of people in this big world, it is difficult to ever find a person that would  make a perfect match with who you are. Acknowlegde who you are, you're just as important as anything else. Just don't care the rest that doesn't care to yourself and they shall be more happiness.